2019 Land Pride RC2512
Call for Price
Mow Like the Big Boys!.
Designed with smaller tractors and smaller acres in mind, our 12' Rotary Cutter is packed with a lot of the features found in our larger folding cutters. The 12' width, tight turning radius, and low tongue weight makes this an ideal rotary cutter for compact tractor owners.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures according to ISO 4254-13.
- Factory assembled: Saves customer set-up time and money.
- 5 Year gearbox warranty: Shows confidence in gearbox integrity.
- 160 hp divider gearbox and 100 hp wing gearboxes: A rugged heavy built gearboxes capable of handling heavy cutting applications.
- Gearbox seal protection: Gearbox bottom seal protection for longer bearing life.
- Input driveline: Cat. 4 CV: Driveline is matched just right for capacity of tractor. Constant velocity (CV) U-joint allows for 80 degree turns without doing damage to the driveline.
- Easy greasable drivelines: Drivelines have access holes for greasing inner profiles and CV yokes. Main CV driveline has removable shields to make accessing CV zerks easier. Intermediate and wing drivelines have zerks on end of yoke crosses for easy access.
- 2 Plate slip-clutch: Protects drivelines and gearboxes by slipping clutches rather than twisting the driveline when impacts are encountered.
- 16,500 fpm high blade tip speed: Allows clean cutting of material and even distribution.
- 6" Blade overlap: Eliminates skipping during turns.
- Left wing rotates counterclockwise: Better discharge of material.
- 11" Deck height: Handles heavy cutting, which reduces balling-up of cut material under the deck.
- 10 Gauge stump jumper backed with a 1" thick mounting bar: Allows cutter to slide over obstructions protecting gearbox output shaft & bottom seal.
- 10 Gauge smooth deck top: Reduces accumulation of debris and is easier and faster to clean.
- 3/16" Plate side skirt: Reduces debris piercing possibilities.
- Wing skid shoes are flanged up along length of outside edge: Allows operator to turn without leading edge of wing skid shoes digging into the ground.
- Low hitch weight: Less drawbar wear. Less ballast required. Works well with lighter tractors.
- Park Jack angle is adjustable: Help keep park jack vertical when in use.
- Single remote hydraulics: Easy to operate. Fits most tractors, only one duplex outlet required.
- Hinged wing sections, 22 deg. down & 45 deg. up while cutting: Allows cutter to follow terrain. Ideal for rough ground where hillsides, ditches and hollows can cause uneven cutting.
- 7/8" Solid hinge rods: Gives great strength to the cutter from front to rear, and in the hinge area itself.
- Wing transport locks: Holds transport wings in the folded-up position in case of hydraulic pressure loss.
- Enclosed front to rear dual leveling rods: Dual leveling rods enable the cutter to pull equally on the rear axle during travel over rough terrain. Many competitors only use one leveling rod.
- 5-Bolt hubs: 5-Bolt hubs makes the wheel assembly more durable and longer lasting.
- Drain holes in wheel rims: Allows water to drain from wheels mounted on folded-up wings. Helps prevent paint deterioration and rusting to the wheel rims.
- Spring-cushioned lift cylinder: Cushions loads on drawbar.
- Replaceable wheel spindles: Wheel spindles can be replaced when damaged without replacing the entire axle. Simply remove one bolt to replace damaged spindle.
- 7/8" Leveling rods: Large diameter leveling rods provide superior supporting strength over rough terrain.
- Airplane tires: Gives better cushion while transporting and provides flotation in soft ground.
- LED Signal lights: LED lights are bright, long lasting and resistant to vibration, unlike the incandescent lights.
- Optional Equipment, Swivel clevis hitch: Cutter can swivel clockwise and counterclockwise about tractor drawbar up to 12 deg. in either direction. Pivoting up and down at the hitch is limited to the lower slot in the clevis and hole size in drawbar.
- Optional Equipment,Land Pride Performance Hitch: Distributes cutter hitch weight between tractor and drawbar hitch hole, Clevis swivels two ways: Cutter can swivel clockwise and counterclockwise about tractor drawbar up to 12o in either direction. To reduce drawbar wear, clevis hitch pivots to keep clevis level with drawbar while going through ditches and over terraces
- Tractor horsepower: 40-100 hp (29.8-74.6 kw)
- Gearbox horsepower: Splitter 160 hp (119.3 kw); Center & wings: 100 hp (74.6 kw)
- Gearbox shafts: Input shaft: 1 3/8" (3.5 cm) 6 Spline; Output shaft: 1 1/2" (3.8 cm)
- Gearbox capacity & lubrication: Splitter 4.5 pints (2.13 L) of gear lube 80-90W EP; Center & wings: 4 pints (1.89 L) of gear lube 80-90W EP
- Cutting capacity: 1 1/2" (3.8 cm)
- Hitch weight: 793 lbs (359.7 kg)
- Machine weight: 2,540 lbs (1152.1 kg)
- Blade tip speed At 540 rpm: Center Blades = 16,500 FPM (83.8 mps) Wing Blades = 16,000 FPM (81.3 mps)
- Hitch types: LP Performance hitch and swivel hitch
- Hitch jack: Standard (2,000 lbs) (907.2 kg)
- Cutting width: 12'-0" (3.66 m)
- Overall cutter width: 12'-7" (3.84 m)
- Minimum transport width: 7'-11" (2.41 m) With front cutting blade 1 1/2" (3.8 cm) off the ground.
- Overall length: 13'-3" (4.04 m)
- Deck height: 11" (27.9 cm)
- Cutting height: 1 1/2" to 12" (3.8 cm to 30.5 cm)
- Lift hydraulics: 2 1/2" bore x 8" stroke hydraulic cylinder, hoses, fittings & stroke control spacers
- Wing folding hydraulics: 2" bore x 8" stroke hydraulic cylinders, hoses & fittings
- Wing flex: 22 deg. Down and 45 deg. up while cutting.
- Wing transport protection: Wing transport locks
- Deck material: 10 Gauge (3.4 mm) deck
- Side skirt material: 3/16" (5 mm) Plate
- Skid shoes: Wing deck: 1 replaceable per wing, Center deck: 2 replaceable shoes
- Blade rotation, Left wing: Counterclockwise
- Blade rotation, Center deck: Counterclockwise
- Blade rotation, Right wing: Clockwise
- Blades - 6 (2 per deck): 1/2" x 3" (1.3 cm x 7.6 cm) Heat treated free swinging alloy Steel with up lift
- Blade overlap: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Blade bolt: Keyed with hardened flat washer & locknut
- Stump jumper: / blade holder 10 Gauge (3.4 mm) round dish shaped pan, reinforced with 1" x 3 1/2" (2.5 cm x 8.9 cm) blade bar
- Front & rear guards: Single chain
- Input driveline: Category 4 with constant velocity u-joint
- Intermediate & wing drivelines: Category 3 with slip-clutch
- Wheels: 20.5" x 6.75" x 10" (52.1 cm x 17.1 cm x 25.4 cm) used aircraft tires or 21" (53.3 cm) laminated wheels
- Number of wheels: 4 - Wheels: 2 on transport axle and one on each wing axle
- Transport axle: Spring-cushioned lift cylinder
- Signal lights: LED
- Hubs: Cast iron five-bolt hubs with tapered roller bearings and 1 3/4" (4.4 cm) shafts
- 7 Pin connector: SAE J560 pin configuration
- Working Width
- 12 ft. (3.66 m)
- 12 ft. 7 in. (3.84 m)
- 13 ft. 3 in. (4.04 m)
- 2,540 lb. (1152.1 kg)
- Recommended HP
- 40-100 PTO hp (29.8-74.6 kw)