2019 Land Pride RCF2072
Call for Price
The ideal cutter for rural grass maintenance - in a smooth top design. Smooth top for easier cleaning, ASABE Category 3 driveline, Fully-welded deck, Available rubber or chain guards - front and rear, High blade tip speed, 84" Features single or dual tailwheel option.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures specified by ANSI.
- 5 Year gearbox warranty: Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity.
- Gearbox Seal Protection: Gearbox bottom seal protection for longer bearing life.
- Cat. 3 driveline with shear-bolt Option: Shear-bolt offers maximum driveline protection.
- Cat. 3 driveline with 2-plate slip-clutch Option: Slip-clutch driveline offers convenience for continual work.
- Dual position clevis type 3-point floating top link: Permits deck to follow the terrain for an even cut.
- Lower clevis type 3-point hitch: Allows for ease of hook-up to tractor. Also adds additional strength allowing for an even pull from the tractor’s lower arms, vs. pulling on a single pin design.
- Heavy 10 gauge deck & side skirt construction: Can withstand more abuse than lighter gauge decks.
- Box tubing deck supports: Makes for a stronger rigid deck.
- Fully welded deck: Adds additional strength.
- Extended cutter front: For increased material flow and added protection.
- Round back design: Helps discharge grass better than enclosed or partially enclosed cutters.
- Deck Height: 11" deck height Allows cutter to handle heavy cutting conditions.
- 1 1/2" to 12" Cutting height: Provides for a wide range of cutting conditions.
- Full length skid shoes: Provides sidewall reinforcement and full protection to bottom of sidewall.
- 1/2" x 3" Heat-treated free swinging blades: Free swinging protects from obstructions. Heat-treated offers longer life.
- Splined blade bar hub: Allows for tight positive fit of stump jumper and blade bar to gearbox output shaft.
- 10 Gauge stump jumper: Standard round stump jumper slides over stumps, rocks, and debris.
- High blade tip speed: Ensures clean cut.
- 15" Laminated tailwheel: Laminated material is long lasting in rough conditions. Can’t go flat.
- 4" x 16" Solid rubber tailwheel: Can’t go flat.
- 1 1/4" Heavy-duty spindle on tailwheel: Tailwheels take a beating, spindle gives the strength to protect tailwheel assembly.
- Optional Guarding: Protect against flying debris. Customer can choose to include single chain or rubber guarding on the front and back. Rear Metal Band standard on the back.
- Driveline Holder: Keeps driveline up out of dirt. Easier hook up of driveline.
- Model Number: RCF2072
- Machine Weight: 745 lbs (337.9 kg) With laminated tailwheel, slip clutch driveline, Front Rubber Guards and Rear Metal Band.
- Hitch: Category l with floating top linkage, Quick Hitch ready
- Cutting Width: 72" (1.83 m)
- Overall Width: 77" (1.96 m)
- Overall Length: 109 1/2" (2.78 m)
- Deck Height (Bottom of Deck to Bottom of Skid Shoe): 11" (27.9 cm)
- Cutting Height: 1 1/2" to 12" (3.8 cm to 30.5 cm)
- Cutting Capacity: 2" (5.1 cm) Diameter
- Recommended Tractor hp: 20-65 hp (14.9-48.5 kw)
- Power Take-Off Speed: 540 rpm
- Gearbox Ratio:1:1.47
- Gearbox Construction: Speed-up beveled gears, cast iron housing, 1 3/8" (3.5 cm) - 6 spline input shaft and 2" (5.1 cm) output shaft
- Gearbox Lubricant: EP 80-90W oil
- Gearbox oil Capacity: 4 Pints (1.89 L)
- Deck Construction: All welded deck
- Deck Material Thickness: 10 Gauge (.134")(3.4 mm)
- Side Skirt Material Thickness: 10 Gauge (.134")(3.4 mm)
- Standard Skid Shoes: Full length weld-on skid shoes.
- Stump Jumper: 10 GA. x 24" (3.4 mm x 61.0 cm) Round Pan with 1" (2.5 cm) thick blade holder bar
- Blades (2): 1/2" x 3" x 31" (13 mm x 7.6 cm 78.7 cm) Heat treated alloy steel free-swinging high lift
- Blade Bolts: Keyed with harden flat washers & locknuts.
- Blade Tip Speed: 14,955 FPM (76.0 mps)
- Drivelin: ASAE Category 3
- Driveline Protection: Optional: Shearbolt protection, 2 Plate slip clutch
- Tailwheel Mount: Welded A-arm and caster fork with 360 degree swivel
- Tailwheel: Optional: 4" x 8" x 15" Laminated tire with cast iron hub; 4" x 16" Molded rubber tire
- Front Guard: Optional: Rubber Belting, Single Chain Guard
- Rear Guard: Standard: Metal Band; Optional: Rubber Belting, Single Chain Guard
- Accessory Skid Shoes: 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 18 7/16" (6 mm x 6.4 cm x 46.8 cm) Long bolt-on replaceable skid shoes (Bolts to weld-on skid shoes)
- Working Width
- 72 in. (1.83 m)
- 77 in. (1.96 m)
- 109 1/2 in. (2.78 m)
- 745 lb. (337.9 kg)
- Recommended HP
- 20-65 hp (14.9-48.5 kw)