2019 Land Pride RCF2084
Call for Price
The ideal cutter for rural grass maintenance - in a smooth top design. Smooth top for easier cleaning, ASABE Category 3 driveline, Fully-welded deck, Available rubber or chain guards - front and rear, High blade tip speed, 84" Features single or dual tailwheel option.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures specified by ANSI.
- 5 Year gearbox warranty: Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity.
- Gearbox Seal Protection: Gearbox bottom seal protection for longer bearing life.
- Cat. 4 driveline with 2-plate slip-clutch: Slip-clutch driveline offers convenience for continual work.
- Dual position clevis type 3-point floating top link: Permits deck to follow the terrain for an even cut.
- Lower clevis type 3-point hitch: Allows for ease of hook-up to tractor. Also adds additional strength allowing for an even pull from the tractor’s lower arms, vs. pulling on a single pin design.
- Heavy 10 gauge deck & side skirt construction: Can withstand more abuse than lighter gauge decks.
- Box tubing deck supports: Makes for a stronger rigid deck.
- Fully welded deck: Adds additional strength.
- Extended cutter front: For increased material flow and added protection.
- Round back design: Helps discharge grass better than enclosed or partially enclosed cutters.
- 11 15/16" Deck Height: Allows cutter to handle heavy cutting conditions.
- 1 1/2" to 12" Cutting height: Provides for a wide range of cutting conditions.
- Full length skid shoes: Provides sidewall reinforcement and full protection to bottom of sidewall.
- 1/2" x 4" Heat-treated free swinging blades: Free swinging protects from obstructions. Heat-treated offers longer life.
- Splined blade bar hub: Allows for tight positive fit of stump jumper and blade bar to gearbox output shaft.
- 3/16" x 27" Oval stump jumper: Standard Oval stump jumper slides over stumps, rocks, and debris.
- High blade tip speed: Ensures clean cut.
- 15" Laminated tailwheel: Laminated material is long lasting in rough conditions. Can’t go flat.
- 1 1/4" Heavy-duty spindle on tailwheel: Tailwheels take a beating, spindle gives the strength to protect tailwheel assembly.
- Optional Front Guarding: Protect against flying debris. Customer can choose to include single chain or rubber guarding.
- Optional Rear Guarding: Protect against flying debris. Rear Metal Band is standard. Customer can choose to include single chain guarding.
- Driveline Holder: Keeps driveline up out of dirt. Easier hook up of driveline.
- Model Number: RCF2084
- Hitch :Category l & II with floating top linkage, Quick Hitch ready
- Cutting Width: 84"
- Overall Width: 89"
- Overall Length:Singe Tailwheel: 133 1/4"; Dual Tailwheel: 126"
- Deck Height (Bottom of Deck to Bottom of Skid Shoe): 11 15/16"
- Cutting Height: 1 1/2" to 12"
- Cutting Capacity: 2" Diameter
- Recommended tractor hp: 45-90 hp
- Power take-off speed: 540 rpm
- Gearbox Ratio: 1:1.44
- Gearbox Construction: Speed-up beveled gears, cast iron housing, 1 3/8"-6 spline input shaft and 2" output shaft
- Gearbox Oil Capacity & Type: 7 Pints of EP 80-90W oil
- Deck Construction: All welded deck
- Deck Material Thickness: 10 Gauge (.134")
- Side Skirt Material Thickness: 10 Gauge (.134")
- Skid Shoes Standard:Full length weld-on skid shoes ; Accessory:1/4" x 2 1/2" x 18 7/16" Long bolt-on replaceable skid shoes (Bolts to weld-on skid shoes)
- Stump Jumper: 3/16" x 27" Oval Pan with 1" thick blade holder bar
- Blades (2): 1/2" x 4" x 31" Heat treated alloy steel free-swinging high lift
- Blade Bolts: Keyed with harden flat washers & locknuts.
- Blade Tip Speed: 17,113 FPM
- Driveline: ASAE Category 4
- Driveline Protection: 2 Plate slip clutch
- Tailwheel Mount: Welded A-arm and caster fork with 360 degree swivel
- Tailwheel: 4" x 8" x 15" Laminated tire with cast iron hub
- Front Guard: Optional: Rubber Belting, Single Chain Guard
- Rear Guard: Standard: Metal Band; Optional: Single Chain Guard
- Machine Weight with Single Tailwheel: 1,047 lbs. with Front Rubber Guard and Rear Metal Band
- Machine Weight with Dual Tailwheel: 1,155 lbs. with Front Rubber Guard and Rear Metal Band.
- Working Width
- 84 in.
- 89 in.
- 133 1/4 in.
- 1,047-1,155 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 45-90 hp